jeudi 16 juillet 2009

Your City : Singapour, Antonio Eraso de Antonio Eraso Co

Shoes Shop
Dress shoes

Berluti.
Casual shoes
Bottega Veneta or Tod’s.

Wear shop
Ermegildo Zegna boutique at Paragon and Club 21 men at Four Seasons Shopping Gallery. Mostly, I pick up clothes when I travel. Plus whatever my girlfriend buys.

Lifestyle shop
David’s antiques at Rangoon Road, Poltrona Frau, The Link Home.

Bar
Coffee K Bar at UE Square, Martini Bar at Hyatt, Klee Bar at Portsdown road.

Club
Very hardly go to a danceclub. But if I do, Velvet
Often at my fitness and health club : Damai Club at Hyatt

Place to see
The Singapore Zoo. Botanic Gardens.

Book shop
Kinokuniya at Takashimaya or Basheer Book Store at Bras Brasah Complex.

Restaurant
Modern Chinese food : Jing (incidentally designed by my firm)
Italian: Valentino’s or Oso.
Japanese: Goto Japanese restaurant for Kaiseki, Shirashi Japanese restaurant for business lunch, Sushi Yoshida for a cozy yet chic night.
New-American : Spruce restaurant at Phoenix Park.
French: Absinthe Bistrot and Gunther’s.

Art Gallerie
Well....none. Maybe, My office cum gallery space at Bendemeer Road.


http://antonioeraso.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire